iCopyright Conductor Console
Did you know you have a separate administrator console outside of your CMS admin that allows you to control the many features offered by iCopyright? You can modify how the iCopyright article tools appear on your web site, determine which services to offer, what to charge for reuse licensing, and other things.
To change prices, modify services, get reports, run the Discovery infringement detection service, execute syndication agreements, etc., go to your Conductor console. Your iCopyright plugin is automatically configured with a default set of business rules that grant users permission to use a limited amount of your content for free, and to license the rights to use your content for a fee. You can modify these services and prices by logging into the iCopyright Conductor console and changing the settings for your publication. Here are three ways to get to your Conductor console:
A. Check your email for a welcome email from iCopyright. It will have a link you can click to access Conductor. (If you do not find a welcome email from icopyright.com, check your email spam folder; if it is there, you’ll want to enable future emails from icopyright.com.)
B. Log in to your Conductor console at
C. Click the “Log in to Conductor” link on your Settings page.
Remember to bookmark Conductor or save to your favorites.
You can do a lot once you’ve logged into your Conductor Console.
- Under Syndication / Feed and Tag Syndication you can subscribe to feeds of content from other publishers. Earn your usual ad revenue plus a share of fees when your readers purchase a license to reuse syndicated content from your site.
- Under Discovery you can activate the module that scours the Internet for matches to your content. If it identifies matches that you determine are infringers using your content improperly, you can use Discovery to ask them to purchase a license or take down the content.
- Under Publications / Logo you can upload your logo to appear in the iCopyright toolbar and on print-friendly versions of your content.
- Under Publications / Services you can change the types of licenses you want to enable and adjust their prices.
- Under Publications / Ads you can paste your Google AdSense script to run ads alongside free print, free email, and free posts of your content.
There are many capabilities available to you now that you have activated the iCopyright Article Tools and Interactive Copyright Notice to your website. All services are accessed from the top menu in Conductor. If you ever need help, just click on Help on the top menu.
Watch this video for a 15-minute explanation of all the iCopyright features and services.
Explore all these services to get maximum benefit from your iCopyright Article Tools.
Thank you for installing the iCopyright® Article Tools plugin for WordPress. Best of luck with promoting and monetizing your content!